stroll always & forever
Joolz is excited to announce that they are now offering Joolz owners a lifetime warranty on their prams! Available from now on the Hub and Geo², and the new Day³ model (to be launched in Australia in Autumn 2019).
Joolz wants new parents to enjoy the ride with their little one as much as possible. That’s why they promise the best quality and service on their latest pram models – Hub, Geo², and Day³.
How to ensure your lifetime warranty
You simply have to register your new Joolz pram on the website within 6 months of purchase. After your registration, you will receive a lifetime warranty certificate and you’re ready to enjoy carefree strolling for a lifetime. This lifetime warranty is only valid for the first owner and is not transferable.
What is not covered by the warranty?
The Joolz warranty is not valid with:
- Defects caused by ordinary wear and tear, such as worn wheels and fabrics by everyday use, scratches on the aluminium and/or metal and natural discolouration of materials over time;
- Damage caused by accidents, improper use, negligence, fire, contact with liquids or another external cause;
- Damage resulting from non-compliance with the instruction manual, instruction movies or other Joolz guidelines;
- Damage caused by another product;
- Damage by service or repair by an unofficial representative of Joolz;