The Warranty is only valid in the country of original purchase, and for new products purchased from an authorised retailer or distributor.
Proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim and the warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
If you no longer have a receipt, we recommend contacting the retailer that you purchased from to obtain a copy if available.
This warranty does not cover:
- Misuse or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of parts and/or accessories
- Damage caused by corrosion, mould, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreen, damp storage or frequently washing
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorised retailer
- Stroller is purchased used or second hand
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage
If your product is not covered under warranty, replacement parts can be purchased for repair. Please contact our customer service team calling (03) 8872 6772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The above warranty specifications apply only to products purchased in Australia. For international customers, your product's warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and is subject to the warranty conditions set forth by the distributor for that country - Conditions may vary.