Smart nursery must-have combines a sound machine with a night light to help children fall asleep, stay asleep longer, and build healthy sleep routines.
- Sound machine has 11 soothing sound options, including white noise and nature sounds, lullabies, and wake-up songs
- Night light offers endless customisable colour combinations to set the right scene for wind-down and wake-up routines
- Cry Detection: Alerts you when your baby or little one truly needs you, stat!
- Multiple control options: Make quick sound and light adjustments on the device, or in the Nanit App or Sound + Light App
- Take the guesswork out of establishing your child’s nap and bedtime routines
- Set up and save Favourites sleep sounds for easy access
- Dimmable digital clock
- Compact, portable design
- USB rechargeable battery (up to 8 hours!)
- Power adapter for use at home or on the go
- USB-A to USB-C cable reaches nearby outlets without the need for extra cords
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 13 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 365 g
The Amazing Baby Company ‘TABC’ ships to all destinations within Australia via Australia Post.
We know everyone loves free shipping, so spend over $100 and your postage and handling is FREE (Standard Shipping). If your order is under $100, then a flat $10 postage and handling fee is added.
Orders received on a business day will be shipped the next business day.
We do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday.
Shipping times are estimated below:
Standard Post 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia
Express Post 1-3 business days depending on your location with Australia
Western Australian (WA) customers
Standard Post 4-6 business days
Express Post 1-3 business days
Please refer to the AUSTRALIA POST website for more accurate delivery times depending on your location.
TABC does not ship on Victorian or Australian Public Holidays.
Customer Service Policy
In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back-order or a full refund. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 2 business days.
Items MUST be returned in saleable condition: unopened with all packaging/hygiene seals intact. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a store credit on all products returned to us within seven days of your receipt, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.
Please be aware that due to Australian hygiene regulations we cannot offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items returned in non-saleable condition.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or store credit where goods are faulty or are different to the product purchased on the website. We do not accept returns on sale items. Again, we regret we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on goods that have been opened, or used, for hygiene reasons.
If in the unlikely event you receive a faulty item or an item that you have not ordered please EMAIL US within 2 days of receiving your parcel. Please quote your invoice number and daytime telephone number so that we can contact you to discuss the return and issue you with a return’s approval authorisation.
Any items for return must be received in the original condition they were sent; i.e. unopened boxes, labelling and contents to be intact and in a saleable condition to 7 Maurice Court, Nunwading 3131 VIC Australia.
Returns are to be received by TABC within 7 days of the return’s approval. Any refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. Shipping costs will not be refunded